Friday, October 17, 2008

Unbeatable Deals!!!!!

So yesterday I had a Dr. appointment in flag. Everything was great but that wasn't the high light of the day. We went to Old Navy and they had a sale on shirts. Nothing great for women's but TONS of polo shirts for men! They were all $1.99 each! I had to double check with the lady there so that I wouldn't get my hopes up and it be the wrong shirts or something, beacuse I always do that. Well they really were $1.99 and I couldn't pass it up! I think I bought like 11 shirts for Andrew.... all the shirts they had that I knew he would like. I figured... For $1.99 why not!!!! When I got home I told him to sit down that I had a suprise for him. I started pulling shirts and more shirts out of the bag and he told me "Uh I think you spent to much I don't need that many more shirts." So I made him guess how much I got them all for and he thought I got them on sale for like $6....... NOPE!!!!!!!!!!! $1.99 each!!!!!!!!!! I only spent $23.00 on 11 shirts! Usually one shirt costs that much! Anyways if you are around an Old Navy anytime this week stop by and see if they have there sale! I don't know how long the sale lasts!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I'm going shoppin with you next time!!! Blake saw a pic of Stephanie - and said "there's Jackie - I like Jackie"

PAULA said...

"I had to buy it - it was on sale!" That's my motto!