Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just A Post

Well not a whole lot has been going on lately. I guess thats why I haven't posted in over a month! We did paint our living room on saturday while watching conference. It was fun and the room desperatly needed it. I really want to get things done before we have the baby which I know seems a ways away but I have a feeling that it is going to come alot quicker than we think. We are working on building a shed this weekend in our back yard. All I can say is YAY!!!!!!!!! Our poor baby won't have a room if we don't. Maybe we just have too much stuff. Oh well I'm just SOOO excited to have a shed!!! If I get some pictures I'll post them, hopefully next week.

Everything is going good with the pregnancy. I'll be 16 weeks on saturday!! I'm glad that the "being sick" stage is pretty much over. I wasn't ever really sick and I never threw up, but I just felt yucky which is still not fun. And also I am very excited to get out of this looking fat stage and finally look like I really am pregnant. So that means I probably won't post any pictures of me until I am actually looking pregnant. It seems like it is going by pretty fast but yet at the same time pretty slow. When I see how much farther I have to go it seems like forever but when I look back on the whole thing, It has just flown by! We get to find out what we are having in about 4 weeks and we can't hardly wait. We are so excited!!!!!

Well thats about it. I say this just about everytime I post but hopefully I'll get another post on here soon!

2 comments:

Corie Green said...

Hey give me your advice. We want to build a shed in our backyard too so let me know how it goes. :)

Corri Havlicek said...

I'm excited too! I can't wait to find out what you're having. I have to admit I "Think Pink"!