Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Do you ever feel like this???

I do!!!! I swore I would never get to the point in my pregnancy that my pants in front are sagging to my knees and my shirts are getting to short that my belly hangs out! Guess what. I'm at that point and it's driving me crazy!!! And there isn't much I can do about it any more. I only have about 2 weeks left and i'm not spending the money on MORE maternity clothes. They should make special suspenders for pregnant women. I'd buy some if they did (and maybe they do and I just haven't looked hard enough for them). I'll just be glad when I can just wear my normal clothes again!!


4 comments:

Shandi said...

Jackie..... I love the picture that is too funny. But I do have some maternity overalls that can change to fit you as you go. If you want you can try them for your last two weeks....my # is 289-2355. good luck on everything.

Corri Havlicek said...

LOL! That's funny Jackie! I love the picture! Just stay home for the next two weeks and it won't matter what you wear! hee, hee...

The Moss Family said...

Congrats Jackie!! I can't wait to see him, aren't you glad you no longer feel like the picture anymore?!?!

Anonymous said...

Jackie we heard you had him! Congratulations!! Cant wait to see pics.