Thursday, January 15, 2009

30 weeks down... 10 to go!!!!


Oh how I don't like taking pictures of me! Andrew took this one for me a few days ago and I don't know how many I took before I just gave up and said NEVERMIND! I told a few people that I haven't seen in a while that I would post one so I guess I will. I really don't like how I look right now but oh well.... here in about 8 weeks i'll be looking back and thinking "oh I didn't look too bad!" So here is a lovely picture of me... the best one I could find out of the many we took.

7 comments:

LuAnne said...

Jackie you look so cute! Pregnant girls always feel horrible & think we look "not so cute", but pregnant girls always look good. You look great for being 30 weeks! When I was 30 weeks I was so big that people were way suprised that I still had 10 weeks left. You look awesome :)

Corri Havlicek said...

Oh stop! You're as cute as can be. How could YOU ever be unattractive with your adorable personality???

Corie Green said...

You look adorable! And I can't believe you are really that far along, you're tiny!!!

Stephanie said...

I agree with corie, you are still pretty small. I've come to terms with the fact that I just get BIG. For the record, I won't be posting a picture of myself on my blog.

Joey & Tiffanye said...

You look so cute jackie! I was that big at 25 weeks! Your still pretty small. You look great! You are almost done! How exciting! You will have to post pictures of the baby's room!

Stew and Traci said...

Jackie you look great! Oh the beauty of the first baby, you are still little and cute from being a normal person still and children havent taken over your body...sorry for the vent LOL. You look perfectly packaged. Good luck on the next couple weeks ahead I cant wait to see him!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

I think you are beautiful. I always have and I always will.

Love,

Dad (Vearle)