Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Its a ........

BOY!!! We went to the doctor yesterday and found out that "it" is a "HE"!!!!! We are so excited to finally know. Everything is going great. The ultrasound was fun to see. She showed his profile and we could see his little lips moving. Oh it made it so real that there really is a baby in there! Then she showed the bottom of his feet and we could see all 10 cute itty bitty toes. I told Andrew that I wanted to get an ultrasound machine (I don't know what its called) so that we could be able to see him when ever we want. Oh that would be fun! Well thats all my exciting news!


14 comments:

L Billings said...

I am SOOOO Excited for you guys! Congrats and I can't wait to meet him!

The Moss Family said...

Yeah!!! So a blue baby shower will be in the near future.

Vicky said...

He looks HANDSOME! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to see all the Ultrasound pic's!

Vicky said...

Sorry Jackie - Class of 1989 is Me VICKY - I didn't know that I was on my blog for my 20th class reunion until after i typed it!

Anonymous said...

Jackie little boys are so much fun! We are excited for you guys and even more excited that Paxton will have a close baby boy cousin.

LuAnne said...

Boys are so much fun! Congrats :)

{kim} said...

I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. Oh well, boys are great! I'm sure Austin is so excited!

Corri Havlicek said...

Jackie, that is great news!

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

Awesome congrats guys!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Yay! Boys are SO fun! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Reese is still sad she won't have a girl cousin her age yet, she is still pullng for Steph. Anyway, congratulations. Oh and I bought you a present already and need to send it. ~jesse

Corri Havlicek said...

Hey now...where's your christmas picture? I jumped online just to see your latest post and cute "couple" picture...which is quite possibly one of your last ones!

Matt and Heather said...

I didn't know you had a blog.. :)
I'm so excited for you! A lil baby boy :) How fun!!!
I hope everything is going great for you! It was good to see ya for a sec when I was in town a while ago...
Have a good week!

Melissa and Travis said...

Congrats Jackie!! wow that's so exciting!! :)

I haven't talked to you in forever! You look beautiful, happy and healthy!! Hope all is well!!