Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March!!!

Its been a fun month! I always love when march rolls around! Our anniversary is in march, Dallin's birthday, and also spring!!!! Besides the wind that it brings I just love the cool/warmer weather! You will almost always see my doors or windows open letting a nice breeze blow through. It also means that camping time is almost here!! I sure hope we can get a few trips in before the baby comes!

Dallin's Birthday!!



We have a 2 year old!!!
We had a little "balloon" party for him with cousins. He LOVES balloons! He can spot one from a mile away whether we are in the car driving or at wal-mart. Before the party I got my camera already for pictures. Changed then card to a blank one I had and charged the batteries. I took 5 pictures and it said my memory was full!!! I about died!! I guess I need to check how much memory the card will hold before hand. This one was only a 32M... Do they even sell those anymore??? Anyways I'm just glad I got a couple!
So about the terrible twos.... How long do they last???? He is a bit of a stinker at times. Especially at church. Andrew is in the bishopric and has to sit on the stand so we sit with my mom. Well.... Dallin and I usually sit out in the hall screaming. The second we walk in to sit down he starts throwing this huge fit because he wants to sit with Andrew. It's even worse when it's Andrews month to conduct the meeting! He can hear his voice over the speakers and just has a melt down! What a daddy's boy!!!! Other than the tantrums here and there he is lots of fun! He is talking SO much lately. We are finally starting to be able to communicate with him better. For the most part I really do like this age!

Pregnancy Update
I am almost 21 weeks. We found out a week ago that it's a boy!!!! I was completely shocked to hear it's a boy. EVERYONE has told me that it was going to be a girl so I had it stuck in my head that it was a girl. We were wrong!!! I'm really excited about having another boy! For one thing I already have everything for a boy and I'm excited for Dallin to have a brother that will be close to him to grow up with. I'm starting to get over the "I don't really feel pregnant" stage. Of course I'm not miserable yet, but getting uncomfortable at times. Anyways, everything is going well and going by pretty fast! I tried to scan my ultrasound pictures but my scanner wasn't working. They are some of the clearest pictures I've ever seen on an ultrasound. And a VERY clear picture that it's a boy! We compared them to Dallin's and the profile looks a lot alike. I'm excited to see what he looks like!

1 comment:

L Billings said...

What a fun post! Give Dallin hugs from Aunt Lucinda!