Monday, August 23, 2010

California Part II - Crusin!

Now for the Cruise!!!
Our ship at the port

This is the Queen Mary.

On the top deck of the ship

Pictures just dont show how huge this ship is!

Every night our we'd come back to our room with our covers turned down and a cute towel animal. We took a class on how to make them, it was pretty cool!



Catalina Island! We anchored there for the whole day. We took boats in and got off on the Island to shop and play around.



The Paradise

My boys


He's such a cutie!!!



Another view of the ship

Ensenada, Mexico

We stopped here the next day and got off to go to all the cheap shops they have. My dad stayed on the ship and watched Dallin for us while we got off, that sure was nice!!! We got a few t-shirts and some other fun stuff. I loved how cheap it was! I wish we could shop here and "make them and offer" of how much we wanted to pay for something.



We couldn't tell if they were seals or seal lions and none of us knew the difference. They were everywhere! We got to see a few dolphins swimming too!


Everynight we went to dinner. It was just like some fancy restaurant, except its paid for and you could get anything you wanted!! Our waiters would do a little dance during dinner. It was pretty fun! The food was SOOOOO good!!! And the desserts were even better!!!!! And I can't forget about the ice cream that was available 24/7...... I can't count how many we ate!


The very front of the ship.

And here he is!!! This was him alot of the time. Lets just say, a cruise is not for an 18 month old.
We had so much fun, got a little sun , and gained a few pounds! I will definately be going on another one!!! I'm so greatful for the opportunity we had to go! Happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!!!

2 comments:

L Billings said...

How fun! You guys look so great! I love Dallin's blue hat. He is so cute! I'm glad you had a good time! And no wonder you think your niece is so cute! She looks like a mini Jackie! Heehee!

Devin and Jade said...

How awesome you guys got to go! That is one vacation I am sure you will never forget! Your little boy is so adorable!